That reminds me, it's about time to start putting the squirrel trap out for the 2018 squirrel season. I doubt I'll be able to top the 2017 record of helping 67 squirrels emigrate from our sh*thole trees to other trees where they aren't fully appreciated.
As you are about to see, it's been an event-free week but yet I will publish a column about nothing anyway.
Last week I sent a photo of the sock that Reagan left here so the kids (the only people I know that keep track of sock pairs), knew where that lost sock was. Kyanne got to play with my new laptop before I did and left me a little surprise. It appears that Kyanne doesn't like Reagan's stray sock sitting on my keyboard. Although it's a "dynamic" face, I don't have the heart to change it. It makes me laugh.
While I'm shooting photos of single toddler socks, Bob is out installing his new radiator in the Jag. Under any newly installed radiator, or just under any Jaguar in general, is going to be a mess so he's cleaning up and I'm getting a disgusted look from Bob.
While Bob is busy cleaning up under the car, I'm working on a stained glass monogram window for Fred. I bought the monogram bevels several years ago and I need to get some of them cleared out of my inventory so it's time to work on them.
Once Bob got the hang of cleaning cars, he moved on to giving mine a makeover inside and out and it looks great. Quite literally better than it looked when it came home.
Saturday we went to Seattle/Ballard to a British car tech session. We went by the marina and it was just a "sea of boats".

Before we went to the tech meeting, we stopped at the marina for a quick cache. The cache was one of these giant bolts. (This is not my photo.) Sadly, there were no "Deadliest Catch" boats home to oggle at. I guess since it's winter, they are all out doing their fishing thing so we have something to watch later.
And before long, we found our well-camoed culprit with the signature log attached to the bottom. Bob signed it and were on our way to the meeting.
I guess if you love cars, Britsport of Seattle is a cool place to be but...
Many years ago Kyanne and I went to San Francisco and I felt we did a respectable job of touring SF. This time Mary Lou and I are going off to see what there is to see. Watch out San Francisco, here come two old ladies, that between us may be able to put together a working body. Wish us luck!
Lookee what creative thing someone did to their gas meter! I want this!
Lookee what creative thing someone did to their gas meter! I want this!










No comments:
Post a Comment