Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2018

Chapter 460

Image result for 23 days until christmas

Well, there isn't much going on around here, barely even worth publishing a blog. Although I think there is already some questioning of my wisdom of putting out a weekly blog as it is.

I had the huge floater in my eye rechecked (yep it's still there and no, I won't have the surgery to get rid of it) and when I left the doctor with hugely dilated eyes, I was rejoicing that it was dark and my eyes were celebrating as well.  You'd think that being dilated in the dark, I could see but somehow I almost missed this rescue truck right in front of me. This was just the beginning of a miserable trip home. Driving with sunglasses to protect me from the headlights didn't really allow me to see too well. Fortunately I made it home in one piece and I will rethink the "dilating after dark" again. 

It's fall and fall means the
Image result for mcrib is back

I love McRibs so Bob took me to McDonald's to get my annual McRib for dinner. It's always amazing how the advertising doesn't match the actual critter. Even allowing that my sparse and wilted onions are on the bottom of the "rib", it is still not an appetizing looking piece of food with it's little molded ribs and much less sauce than the advertisement. Now I will spend another year building up in my mind how amazing the McRib is so I can be disappointed all over again next year.

As for what else is going on around here, I have been working on some Christmas gifts and Bob has spent the entire weekend shining up my ride, inside and out, better than it looked when it was brand new!

Daycare mornings come early and can be brutal on everyone at 4:30 in the morning.  

So on the days Reagan doesn't have school, they very much enjoy vegging out on the sofa together.

My mother likes the Mozzy pictures so she sent a Mozz pillow to Reagan. It appears that Mozz is enjoying it although I, personally, think this thing frightens me with those big eyes.

But the big scary eyes don't seem to bother Reagan at all. She loves the pillow. 

Reagan also loves her old cellphone and looks many years older than her four years as she chats her way down the hallway before visiting Santa.

Maybe she was calling ahead to Santa with her Christmas list?

Reagan loves to visit Daddy's Air Force office. At least she gets to visit one of Chris' offices. His civilian office is too Top Secret and secure for Reagan to get to visit.

Happy Christmas prep, Everyone!

Image result for getting ready for Christmas cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment