
Nothing much is going on around here, fortunately Chris and Carissa and Reagan can pick up the slack by announcing they are going to have a little boy in May! Reagan is so excited to be a big sister and has taken the job very seriously. Here she models her sister shirt and holds up her brother's shirt.
Dad is showing Reagan her little brother's first picture in the ultrasound.
First the news, then the shopping begins! She wanted to get him everything in Target!
Reagan managed to cajole Mom into getting some cute boy clothes since everything they currently have is pink and purple. It's going to be a while before the peanut-sized little guy will be wearing these though.
The weather is getting colder and Nitro is posting up at the heat ducts to keep warm. If you want to know the warmest place in the house, go find the cat.
Bob has been pushing, pulling, drilling, moving, and sorting to assimilate the things he'd brought home from his dad's shop. Not that we had a shortage of good stuff to start with but there is always room for one more tool I guess.
To help out, I was sorting cotter pins for Bob. Nitro reeally wanted to "help" me sort them...onto the floor.
After he got bored of me telling him I didn't need any help, he turned around and watched tv for a while. Nitro loves to sit on the bar stool and watch tv. He loves to watch his "mewvies" although there is the very same stuff outside on the bird feeders!
As we were coming home, you can see, as the locals say, "The mountain is out!" and it looks amazing being a single mountain on the horizon.
A couple of years ago, Chris got me this yucca plant for my birthday. I named him "Albert".
Albert loves being outside in the summer but when I bring him into the dining room to "protect' him, he darn near dies each winter because I forget to water him. I read that if I amended the soil with sand, he could stay outside all winter. Figuring he'd have a better chance at life being outside than me trying to save his life inside, I stuck him by the fence and crossed my fingers. Good luck "Uncle Albert. I hope I haven't caused you any pain."
Bob's had this goal of having a water pump in our water system so we have instant hot water at all faucets without running tons of water before it gets hot. He's been wanting to do this for at least 20 years. We found a brand new pump at his dad's house so Bob finally met his installation goal. You can also see the glow-in-the-dark towel that doesn't match anything that I brought back from there as well. Our towels were in such bad shape, neon towels were a better option than our own.
Bob got his garage cleaned up and operational. Back in business and ready to tear something else up after a bit of research.
Reagan's school picture. She loves unicorns and zebras and was able to find the ultimate shirt, a "zebracorn". Once she found this shirt, there was no shopping for a more zebra shirts for her. The girl knows what she wants, that's for sure.
My half brother Aaron posted this picture on Facebook. The title said there was a sizing up and the cat turned and left. Nobody looks pissed off better than a cat!
















I have so enjoyed your recent posts since I'm on a temporary hiatus. Thank you for holding the torch high!
ReplyDelete