Happy Pigs in a Blanket Day!
Only you can choose which type of pig this day celebrates.
Friday Bob and I went to Red Robin for dinner. I was ordering my burger when I noticed they now serve bottomless broccoli! Imagine my excitement when I ordered bottomless broccoli instead of the awesomely seasoned crispy bottomless fries. As broccoli goes, it was freshly steamed and held the special fry seasoning I put on pretty well. I felt oddly decadent ordering more bottomless broccoli.

This morning Nitro was rearing to go on his walk so we went to the backyard so he could check out his turf and do kitty things for a little bit. He scratched on a tree...(Don't you feel pathetic reading about my cat scratching on a tree instead of really living life?...
...proclaiming this rock as his.
And like someone throws a switch in Nitro, he's done and wants to come inside. I think it's more about the special spoonful of canned cat food that he only gets after walks more than wanting to just go inside.
The gold finches are back! They are so pretty and cheery. Not so awesome is that Momma Squirrel brought her babies to the feeding area to teach them how to mooch free food, destroy the bird feeders, and scare the birds. Now like any society, we have to inconvenience the birds, invest money, and plan a strategy to keep them out of the bird food.
While I am writing the JagMag or working on a Photoshop job that Carissa contracted me for, Bob is cleaning the garage. Just how do you organize a bunch of strangely shaped objects that you never use?
I planted a few things in my gardens this weekend while there was rain to soak the seeds. I'm still pretty sure this will be a flop, but I'll give it a good go anyway.
Chris reading to Reagan before bed.
Reagan loving herself some steering wheel at Lowe's.
Bear and Reagan rest a while on a bench during their walk through the park.












No comments:
Post a Comment