This weekend "The Kids", Carissa & Chris, got Seattle Storm tickets for Bob. I went on ride-a-long to see what I could see since it was a nice day. Despite the fact that The Bite of Seattle was in full-swing, we ate at Dick's Drive-In. While the gang was at the game, I cruised the Bite of Seattle scamming free stuff and eating alligator on a stick, baby squid, coconut from a whole coconut, and getting in a food fight with a developmentally challenged food worker. In my defense, she started it by throwing food over the counter at me after I told her that licking her hands before serving is disgusting. This was followed by the community-service-instead-of-jail guy that was emptying garbage nearby coming to help me. In turn, this triggered the spontaneous appearance of Department of Corrections officers appearing out of thin air followed closely by the mounted police. (See picture of horsey. I love that he has his own SPD badge-concha on his bridle.) It ended with them asking if I wanted to press charges, and telling me it's a health department issue, not theirs.Part of my time-killing process was watching people. Seattle events
sure bring out the wierdos. Since it was hot, there were lots very large people wearing very small clothes. Hairstyles, clothes and accessories of all kinds provided plenty of stare material. I do believe the winner was the guy wearing cowboy boots, an animal skin groin "wrap", and a water bottle on a shoulder holster. Nothing else. Zip. Wierdo's who wanted to be paid to have their pictures taken with them for beer also abounded. There were LOTS of dogs and miscellaneous animals. Here are a couple of animal pictures.
sure bring out the wierdos. Since it was hot, there were lots very large people wearing very small clothes. Hairstyles, clothes and accessories of all kinds provided plenty of stare material. I do believe the winner was the guy wearing cowboy boots, an animal skin groin "wrap", and a water bottle on a shoulder holster. Nothing else. Zip. Wierdo's who wanted to be paid to have their pictures taken with them for beer also abounded. There were LOTS of dogs and miscellaneous animals. Here are a couple of animal pictures.
Since we bought a new bed, our old one will be going to the cabin. We bought box springs for it at a garage sale, but they are King sized and not Cal King so Bob has to make some adjustments. I think this is the perfect arrangement for him. Now he can sleep in the garage with his projects and not wake me up before the roosters pee to get started on his day!

Best take an escort or armed guard with you next time (or Chels, she has a food handlers card).
ReplyDelete