Since neither Erik nor I can sit still for very long, we kept each other company walking around watching people then talking smack about them. We also watched the moose but, by necessity, isn't very exciting to watch during the game.Darla loves those nasty garlic fries so that gave Erik and I an excuse to stroll around the top of the park to take in the sights.
Those things are NASTY! Poor Erik.

I took this picture while we were fetching garlic fries. The Seattle skyline was really pretty at sunset. Oddly, this picture is taken from the opposite side of town as my cruise pictures of the skyline I took last week.
I was taking a picture of the setting sun and Safeco Field sign. Look who I found when I went to crop out the inconsiderate pedestrian who strolled into my picture so I "cropped him in". It looks like he posed for this picture and I meant to take it.
the Garlic Fries are AMAZING!! ugh... you just don't understand... you DID try them with a great beer, right?!?!?
ReplyDelete