Today my martal arts instructor ambushed me with my next belt test. We learned at previous belt levels that I don't do so well if I know I am being tested . This was a hard level and it took waaay longer than I thought it would.I think this is because I jinxed myself since I had bought my orange belt at Goodwill many months earlier. Ironically, I bought it on half-off orange sticker day for a grand total of .50 instead of the usual price of $10.
I also find it ironic that I pay hundreds of dollars and many hours of hard work to get this belt and then I buy it at Goodwill and save $9.50.
While I was out testing in an old building in downtown Auburn with NO ventilation, NO A/C, and NO fans (that's part of the "suffer for your art" mentality they are so fond of down there) Bob is home lounging in the sun and dabbling in roof installation.

YEAY NINJA MOM!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWorld's laziest ninja!
Life begins at 50 baby! Way to go sister-in-martial arts-law!
ReplyDelete