
Yesterday was JoAnn's birthday...as noted in the previous post. Since we were all at the hospital visiting Grama, Bob, Chelsea, Kyanne, & I went to the Keg for a quick birthday dinner. The birthday dinner was great. The "quick" part did not work out so well.
After downing many glasses of water while waiting for our food, I headed to the restroom. Once comfortably nestled in my stall, I heard a screeching sound. "Self, I said, that's a mighty odd bathroom sound and I know I'm in here alone." Upon trying to leave the stall, I found that I was trapped. I pushed, slammed and rattled my door until the offending blockage gave way. As you can see from the picture below, the heater had popped open and jammed my stall door closed.
I can only imagine if I called Bob or Kyanne to tell them I was trapped in a bathroom stall. They'd have a good laugh and hop in he car and leave. Then I would have to call "411" to get the Keg's number to have them let me out, maybe I could have gotten JoAnn's birthday dinner at a discount.
I guess we should be like middle school girls and go in pairs from now on!
ReplyDeleteYou totally got the calling 411 for the Keg's number from me! You would have just waited for someone! That's why it's so important to take your phone everywhere.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised???? That's our Girl. Mom Book
ReplyDelete