Last year we cut our roofing teeth on the cabin roof, then brought our new found skills home & roofed our house. We ran out of summer (& roofing weather) before getting it done.So now we have the hottest, most beautiful weekend of the year and Bob decided we really need to finish this last part of the roof.
As a result of the roofing project, our peaceful little sanctuary(Kyanne calls it "The Compound")
was turned into a construction site.
Later, Chris 'n Roo stopped by with their new Ford Escape. Last week when we went to the beach cabin, I forgot my camera. Roo said I could use her camera to take pictures for my blog and she would send them to me. Well I took the pictures and she put them on HER blog. As payback, I am breaking the news of her new car on my blog.
The evening ended with Bob puring a nice bubbly Belgium beer and set it in the sunlight. It immediately distracted me from paying bills and I decided it was photo/blog worthy. I couldn't find my camera so I used Bob's. It didn't have a media card so I scrounged one up and put it in. Meanwhile, Bob's making noises about wanting to drink his beer. Now the batteries are dead in the camera...more scrounging, more noises. When I got back to the beer, it was no longer full and was decidedly less photo worthy than it was earlier but I took the picture anyway



I LOVE these blogs! Everyone needs to quit their day jobs just to keep me entertained. I come home and click on the icons I've managed to save to my favorites(a test to my limited computer skills) to see if anyone has quenched my thirst for details in to their lives.........maybe I need to get a new life!
ReplyDeleteWay to stick it to Roo! haha.
ReplyDelete