Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chapter 3: Our Visitor

I was feeding the cat this morning when I noticed this bad boy on the ceiling. I thought to myself "I should take his picture and put him on my new blog. Nah, that's stupid."


He was still there when I was fixing dinner, so I figured he deserved a place on the World Wide Web for his tenacity--it was meant to be since he was still there.


Since it's so big, I thought maybe he had hitched a ride on Chris 'n Roo's backpacks when they came back from Australia, but from the sounds of it, there weren't any spiders this small in Aussy.


Depending how cooperative he is in the next few moments, he will either be outside running free with others of his kind or . . .

2 comments:

  1. and the conclusion is.... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I really need to spell it out??? And the leg bone's not attached to the hip bone...

    ReplyDelete