Reagan!
With my usual lack of calendular awareness, I missed mentioning Reagan's birthday last week.
We have a pair of crows nesting in one of the maples in our yard so I decided to experiment with them. (I'm glad I'm retired and have time to do this.) I have some VERY expensive dog food Bear can't eat that I've been feeding them in a little bald spot in our yard. I developed a crow call that I use each time I feed them. Now they recognize my call and call from wherever they might be and arrive shortly after. I have the shiniest crows in the neighborhood!
As a reward for my giving them some yummy food and water, they bring me little stones and sticks to thank me for my thoughtfulness.
Meanwhile, my cat does nothing for me yet expects food, a clean litter box, numerous beds, preferably by an open window, and fresh water each day.
While Bob was digging through his fishing stuff, he found his old leather coat he used to wear when we were dating. We still have my leather coat too but it appears that lack of use in the closet has shrunk the leather some. Well, if I'm honest, it shrunk quite a bit.
Last week Chris' parents came out from Maine for a quick visit. I guess they had a great visit as you can see by the photo below:
As well as a visit from her Grammy & Grampy, Reagan had her ballet recital. She worked really hard to get ready for this recital, as all the girls in her class did. They all pretty much look the same in their matching outfits and hair. She is 5th from the left in the picture below and is the left of the front dead center couple in this video: Reagan's ballet recital
As you can see, under Mozzy's tutelage, Theo is filling out and growing every day.
Theo is missing the beautiful view he's missing on his daily walks.
Reagan loves this bronze snake at Pt Defiance Zoo. We have pictures of her in this snake from when she was little, little.
Dancing in his sleep.













No comments:
Post a Comment