Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Chapter 336

Happy Birthday to my dad!

As if you won't be able to tell, absolutely nothing happened this week that is even vaguely blog worthy.I'm dipping into the last of my generic blog filler folder to get this done. Not to worry though, Reagan is staying with us next week so there will be lots of action around this place! 

Remember the terror of having to make a poster to present to the whole class? I didn't get to have cool colored pencils or crayons like the other kids so mine were usually done in monochrome pencil. Now look at what separates the haves from the have-nots! Lights. Now you can buy lights to put on your project to dazzle your audience and make other students jealous. Imagine how dazzled kids would have been in our day if we had lights on our posters.

I was sitting in the sun at the Raymond McDonalds on one of our trips and noticed how pretty the salad lid I'd set aside was. I removed my sunglasses and noticed it no longer had the rainbow effect.  So, planning for just this kind of blog desert weekend, I put my Polarized lenses over the camera lens so you can see what a salad lid looks like through a Polarized lens...

...and without a Polarized lens. Do you feel more educated now, probably not. Dazzled. Probably not that either. This is a great trick if you are trying to take pictures of fish in water though!

My mother has been doing seasonal drawings for the JagMag each month. Often times a bit strange, but the readers really like them so I keep putting them in. This was the Christmas sketch

and this, obviously is the Valentine's Day sketch.

And in a last-ditch effort to fill my blog this week, you can read the latest of JAGMAG that I published at http://seattlejagclub.org/


Reagan feeding her Jaguar "E" and the white tiger her mom got at the Mirage Casino in Las Vegas when she was in middle school.












Happy kid ready to roll.































Somebody loves their bath time. (No she doesn't wear a swimsuit in the tub, Grama like her covered when she is on the internet.)

Watching seals play in Liberty Bay in Bremerton. She is really concentrating on them.

Our little scientist playing with the microscope at the Bainbridge Children's Museum.

The end of a long day. 

1 comment:

  1. You should have come down for my colonoscopy. Would have given you something to blog about this week.

    ReplyDelete