
A friend took her class to the pumpkin patch and brought me a pumpkin. I love the little warts, but I wasn't sure how to go about carving it. A quick tour through the internet yielded the direction I was needed to with nature's little freak show.
Bob's drill motor and 10 minutes later I had turned my freak show pumpkin into a fun show. However, turning the lights out on a warty pumpkin makes them look better every time.

The siren song of Costco was just too much to withstand and we finally broke down and got a weather station. We've had one for years, but just can't justify a new one when we have weather on our phones. I'm glad we got it since we have so little to entertain us besides the cat. We've had our new weather station since the 17th and we've already accumulated 5.37" of rain. If it doesn't all flood off, it should be a good start for next year's lawn watering.
Since it's been raining so much, I figured I'd park in our covered area that hasn't been secured to store our cars. No sense parking out with the commoners when Kurt and I can park there every day and feel like executives as we drive from our garages to school's covered parking and never have to go outside. No hurry on the security fencing guys!
I got Reagan an "E" hat which of course she didn't want to wear. Carissa enjoyed wearing it,
and so did Bear.
How humiliating is it for a dog to wear a cat hat and balance a cookie on his nose? Very, very humiliating.
Reagan's Halloween costume was Amelia Earhart and did she ever make a cute Amelia. Once she's all dressed up we went into Poulsbo for their annual Ghoulsbo Trick or Treating event.
Our little trick or treater hit town as Amelia Earhart.
Making a fly-by to check out a tree in town.
"If I ever decide not to be Amelia Earhart, maybe I'll be a fireman."
Auntie Kyanne and Reagan check out a fire truck.
Amelia gets one of her 3 pieces of candy from a Poulsbonian business owner.
Carissa, Chris, Kyanne, and Amelia walk the streets of Poulsbo to look at costumes on the young, the old, and the canine.
After trick or treating, we went home for a traditional family dinner of spider dogs (organic) and mac and cheese (organic).
Dad, click here to read November issue of JagMag I just finished it. Our E-Type is on the left end of the line-up.
I don't know if I sent the link to the October issue of Jag Mag or not, so click above to see it. My mother did the jaguar artwork in a couple of places in this issue.
And so I know I'm all caught up, here's the September issue of JagMag as well. Bob is in this issue and both Jags are on the field at the show.
Reagan helps her dad clean Bear's outhouse. Like Carter and mowing, just wait until the day it's her job and see how much she wants to do the task.
Although Carissa has a nice home and Reagan has lots of toys, they both insist on being in a cardboard box.
Reagan blows/eats a big bubble.
Following in the footsteps of her Auntie Kyanne, nothing beats a rainy day and a good book.
...Except food.
Reagan loves herself a good ferry ride and assumes every kid has a private yacht they ride on a regular basis. According to her pony tail wind socks, the wind is blowing to the aft of the boat.
Even on a ferry ride, she's gotta read something, even if it's a travel brochure.
Reading her monthly shipment of Zoobooks.


























I enjoyed the JagMag and although the pictures are wonderful I didn't understand any of the text. And for gosh sakes--take your hands out of your pockets Bob!
ReplyDelete