Impossibly, Reagan will be a year old already. It seems like just a couple of weeks ago we were waiting outside this door for news of her arrival...
and Grampa was getting his first look at the new love of his life. It's hard to believe that in just one year Reagan has gone from this little baby...
...this little girl. We look forward to many more changes in her life.
Speaking of change, Remember a few months ago there was just a dirt field with an outhouse visible through my classroom window? Now there is an almost complete outside my window. The walls just need the finish panels. This will be the weight room. 

Meanwhile back at the auto shop move, I'm trying to convince a reluctant Fred to surplus a few things that haven't been used for a while. I guess the new teacher will have to do the dirty work.
The old alignment machine. We've had two others since then.
Look at this electric stapler I found. You put you own stapler inside and it provides the muscle. (It's laying on it's side for the picture since I'm standing on a table.
I was so proud of myself for finding a bouncy horse for Reagan at the thrift store for only $7. I crammed that thing into the car with little room to spare and, just like at the races, we were off. The only problem was, that when I brought it in the house, Bob said we already had one in the attic. Crap! JoAnn, I hope you have room to take this home to Carter.
Carissa ordered these balls so Reagan could have a little ball pit for her birthday. I came in the room to find the bottom ball glowing all by itself. I guess when you order balls from Amazon, you get the bonus nuclear glowing ball thrown in for free.
Apparently we need excuses to buy ourselves things so I got the new fountain for the backyard and Bob got the much-needed new BBQ for Father's Day. It's hard to believe all these little bits of metal are (hopefully) going to provide many nights of delectable cuisine.
The poor old BBQ is going to the big BBQ party in the sky. It's had several new burners, valves, grates, and paint jobs to keep it going this long. It's time to say good-bye.
Since the new BBQ made the rest of the patio look shabby, Bob power-washed the patio and redid the wall of the old hot-tub-house-now-trailer-shed. We had moved on from our shabby chic theme. After a few years when shabby chic gets long in the tooth, it just looks dumpy. Out with the dumpy and in with the new look, all thanks to a new BBQ.
To break in the new BBQ machine, Erik and Darla came over for dinner. As usual, I forgot to take pictures during dinner. After dinner Erik and Darla helped me cut out the decorations for Reagan's birthday party. Erik thought we needed octopus so he freehanded and cut out
Darla left for home and Erik continued to help me by putting faces on my fish then he branched off and made his own school of fish. Can you guess who Erik's fish are?
Reagan got to take Grammy and Grampy Walker to the Rainiers baseball game this weekend, Not only did she get a visit from the moose, guess who was cute enough to end up on the big screen?
Reagan intently watches the Rainiers...or some other interesting action on the field.
Grammy and Grampy Walker brought Reagan a new friend to keep E the jaguar company.
When Reagan gets sleepy she wants a blanket to snuggle with. It doesn't really matter which one, either.
Reagan goes old-school with a toy that's been through the family.
Although Reagan loves the outdoors, a nice nap in the fresh air to the sway of an obedient pack animal can't be beat.
Reagan helps test the hinges on the dishwasher door to see that they are fully functional and ready for what's ahead.






















That horse will provide an excellent eye roll from my son-in-law. I live for those moments......lol
ReplyDelete