Happy Father's Day to Dad, pictured here when I went to visit them in Oklahoma
...and Bob's dad shown here giving his birthday dinner some serious attention.
And not to forget the newest father in the family, Chris.
Happy 1st Father's Day.
Next on the holiday hit parade is my awesome sister-in-law JoAnn. I'm reminded of the wonderful tribute she wrote for me on my birthday, but for now, my energy has been going into Reagan so she won't be getting as good as she gave this year. That doesn't mean my Happy Birthday wishes are any less heartfelt however.
Last April I went to visit JoAnn in Oregon and we traveled to the Mecca of shopping the Lincoln City Outlet Mall. Here JoAnn has just smashed a penny for Carissa's involuntary squished penny collection.
Now to get to the important stuff. Reagan has been waking up and looking at the world she so unwillingly arrived in. I have this picture on my desktop and like the Mona Lisa, Reagan looks like she's following me with her eyes no matter which direction I move.
Chris sent me a picture of Reagan sleeping and asked me to PhotoShop a guitar into the picture. The resulting picture of "Rockin' Reagan" turned out pretty cute.
Reagan sitting in her chair watching the world go by. She looks like she just figuring out that she can get Daddy to do anything she wants him to do.
Bear says "I'm willing to help watch Reagan for you, but are you sure she's in there?"
Even though she's still got a bit of a curl to her, Reagan sure takes up a lot of this seat for a 1 week old.
Believe it or not, there are other things going on besides Reagan, Here, Bob is putting the addition onto the catio that Nitro has been requesting.
As Bob was working on the addition, he found that the wall needed some bad wood replaced. That led to the decision to re-design the courtyard and next thing I know, this peaceful haven
was replaced by a construction site and Bob is tearing the glass blocks off the wall. Know anyone that wants to buy some glass blocks?
As you know, Auburn High School is moving to the new building soon. While other teachers knew they had to pack up a year ago, we were just told a couple of weeks ago that, although we weren't moving, there would be work in the shop and we had to lock all the valuables up. A 20' container truck was delivered to the shop and we filled it. The container truck looks tiny in the huge shop.
We had an auction for the donated pickup and since there were no other bids, I bought Bob another truck for his birthday. As you recall, I did the same thing a couple of years ago. This gives Bob yet another project to work on, but this one will make him some good money.
Today we went to Chris and Carissa's house for Father's Day. Chris' parents are visiting from Maine to see Reagan, also their first granddaughter. It was wonderful to see them again.
Here's newly minted Grampa Dave holding Reagan with her little cowgirl boots.

Kyanne is pointing out that the next one is on Chelsea and Richard.
I got all the guys holiday shirts that says Daddy Since 2014 and Grandpa Since 2014. They love 'em!
Carissa and Chris looking at their little bundle of lovin'.
Kyanne admiring Reagan while Dad takes a quick break.
Chelsea painted these paintings for Reagan's room. They are the perfect calm colors for the nursery. We are so very fortunate to have someone as talented as Chelsea to paint custom art on demand.





















I absolutely do not mind taking a back seat to precious Reagan. In fact if you want to pretend I'm not having any more birthdays and I don't get any older that would be fine.I'm sure the cat could find someone else to celebrate with. Love you too sis!
ReplyDelete