For those of you who didn't know, Logo our grand hound, passed last week. I can't say "May she rest in peace." because Logo rests however she wants to. We know she will rest in peace, because wherever she's at, no one else is going to rest. She cannot possibly be in a greyter place now that Kyanne and Ryan's home, but there's one thing for certain, she'll make that place her own.
Here's a couple of pictures from our trip to the beach in 2012. Here's Logo being a steeple chaser and jumping a drift log.
Bob, Harry, and Logo racing on the beach. This is one stride into the race for Bob and he's already losing.
In this picture Logo let her guard down and her inner devil was first observed.
My favorite picture of Logo. This was her first trip out in snow after Kyanne got her. As far as she was concerned, her dignity had suffered a major breach.
Logo's sleeping positions made putting her in art easy for me. Kyanne sent me a picture of Logo lounging in the living room and I thought she looked like a 70's stoner so I removed the living room and created a psychodelic background for her.
Kyanne sent this picture of Harry and Logo and remarked how they were sleeping like the scene from Michaelangelo's Sistine chapel "The Creation of Adam" so once again, I removed the living room and added a more creative background. In this case the Sistine Chapel. Thank you Logo for the hours of PhotoShop fun.
The original "Creation of Adam".
When the Kyanne and Ryan brought Logo to the beach, she left her distinctive three-toed footprint in the blowing sand. Logo has certainly left her footprint in our lives...and on the counters, the walls, the top of the refrigerator...

On a lighter note, last week was Fred Donaldson's, (the teacher I work with) birthday. I take this opportunity to make a totally silly cake for him to share with the CTE (Career Tech Education) guys at lunch. This year my long-time friend, Tracy, had just published a picture of this cake on Facebook so I whipped it up the next night. As you can see, Fred loved it.
Since Bear, and Carissa and Chris and the baby, was coming over this weekend for Chris' drill weekend I dragged Bear's bed down to the family room. Immediately Nitro had to take it over and establish who runs this household.
Meanwhile, the washer was trying to secede from the household and wasn't working right. Bob managed to establish that it wasn't time for it to quit working yet and all is well with the world.
While Bob was working on the washer, Carissa, Bear, and I took a nice long walk around the 'hood. Bear loves the little park by our house so he got a chance to sniff and run around. We had to hurry to get it done before the weather closed in around us.
Have a good week everyone.
Editor's message to who/whatever runs the greyhound hereafter. Heed this message
and Logo might go easy on you.














What a wonderful tribute to the late, great Logo. Our 4 legged friends sure can take over our homes, hearts and lives!
ReplyDelete