Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chapter 81: Just Stuff

Ocassionally I make absurd observations. Most "normal" people would not waste time or pixels on this type of thing. However, the general impression is that I am not "normal" so here are a few things I found amusing over the last few months.

For years I have left work and made the pilgrimage to Fred Meyer for real or imagined need of an item.  I would sit at the signal waiting to make a right turn and "feel" something is not quite right with this sign but I never really paid enough attention to figure it out.

One day I actually looked at the sign and realized what had been bothering me.  
This is the hair salon's main sign and has been their beacon to customers for years and it is misspelled. Really???

Shortly after school started I walked over the the Auburn School District Administrative building to drop off some papers. A quick stop in a bathroom with doors fully attached and no suggestions of where to have fun was in order. When I walked through the "lounge" (it's an old building) into the restroom I was greeted by this exibition of the intelligence of those at the helm of our educational machine.

Really? Do the "educated" people that run our school district have to be instructed how to make a room divider stand up. Doesn't this fall under one of the most basic law of physics?

This falls under the category of "Just Plain Stupid". Obviously this is NOT a cat bed. He has not figured out that there are very large teeth attached to the real owner of this bed.


1 comment: