Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 81: A Quiet Weekend at the Cabin

Bob, Nitro, and I headed down to the cabin for the weekend. Since there were no projects on deck, it was all about lounging. (And you all know how good I am at lounging...)















Bob worked on his paperwork.

Nitro laid in front of the stove baking his fur until it durn near burst into flames.

Immediately after Nitro cooled down, he waited for the fire to start up. He figured if he stared at it long enough he could will the fire start.

He watched the sparks in the stove until he was satisfied that the fire would soon start...

Then repeated the fur-smoking process yet again.

Bob promised he didn't have any projects to do and would not tear anything up. Guess what I found when I headed into the bedroom? Yup. Bob tearing things up. He wanted to see what was behind the woodwork so he can plan for the new windows NEXT SUMMER.

On a different note. A few days ago, I went to Kyanne's and got some cute pictures of Harry and Logo. Since Harry and Logo definately get the short end of the exposure stick in my blog, I thought I'd share some pics with you.

Kyanne, Harry and Logo.

Snout-cam photo of Logo...



...and Harry.
Logo pondering the purpose of humans in her world.
My favorite picture of Harry.

Devil Dogs. It's well known that there is one Devil Dog among my granddogs. In order to protect the feelings of said Devil Dog, I will not name any names. (Here Logo is saying "What, why aren't you talking about me while you have the chance?")





These pictures show that there is a little Devil Dog in all of them.




Oh, to help you pick out your wardrobe, Tuesday is National "Working Naked Day" so take a day off from figuring out what to wear to work.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thoughtI Ieft a comment here some time ago that just shows you how good my mind is right now loveyou.

    ReplyDelete