Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 80: A Lazy Weekend

The good part: For the first time in a long time, we had a weekend without anything pressing on us to get done or somewhere we had to go.

The bad part: This resulted in not much getting done....

Saturday we went to Snoqualmie Falls to see how swollen the Falls were. We've done this before, we know exactly what it's going to look like this time of year, but we went anyway.

Here's the Falls as we saw them. It was really hard to see the Falls through all the mist. We couldn't look long before we were soaked.

I took the liberty of snatching someone's vacation photo off the internet so you can see what the Falls look like in the summer when there isn't a lot of rain.

After we went to the Falls, we went to Issaquah to the Issaquah Brewhouse for lunch. Last time we were there we saw John Curley, host of the old Evening Magazine show sitting in one of the booths. John substitutes on my KIRO talk radio show when the regulars are on vacation and he's most entertaining. How exciting, we sat in the same exact booth as john Curley! I told you not much happened this weekend.

The rest of the weekend was spend doing odd chores and lounging. Since the cat looks so much cuter lounging around than Bob and I, I will only include a picture of Nitro laying on his bed watching squirrels eat.

 
Hope you all had a good weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. After taking such good care of me you deserved a quiet weekend well sort of quiet. Only 3 more days of radiation,however,I am schedueld for more rehab through February. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete