Student: There's no hot water in the parts room.
Mrs. Book: Wash your part in the big sinks in the wash-up area.That sink is plastic so it's safe to use.
*Mrs. Book makes a trip to the office*
Student: Um. Mrs. Book? How mad would you be if I showed you something you won't like?
Mrs. Book: Do you mean "Smack-you-in-the-back-of-the-head" I won't like it or "You are going to jail" I won't like it?
Student: We can't show you, it's in the men's bathroom.
Mrs. Book: (Yelling into the bathroom) Finish up, I'm coming in! No response.
Mrs. Book: So, EXACTLY what happened in here?
Student: I told him to be careful! Then the brake disk slipped and this happened!
Student: (Pointing to damage with shaking finger....)
Yes, that is the floor you see through the bottom of the sink. Since this picture, curious (a.k.a. malicious) fingers have reduced this to an even bigger hole with a lone drain sticking through it.
And with our limited school budget, our sink has now gone the way of the school's voice mail system. We no longer have one. The place is falling down around our ears.
For Bob:



Yikes, you are only half way through the school year what next??? G&GBook
ReplyDeleteTime to go with plan 'B'. You do have one right?
ReplyDeleteJoAnn, remember "Plan B" means something different to the younger generation that it does to us...
ReplyDelete