Be careful!
Fortunately I don't have to abandon zucchini in my friends houses this year as I didn't grow any. Besides after my last couple of zucchini seasons, none of my friends will even let me into their homes until after the zuke season is over!
Nitro's catio smells sooo good right now with all of those lilies right next to him. Actually, it's not just the catio that smells good, but our whole house and patio!
Reagan gave me a couple of flowers last time I saw her and, somehow, they have managed to survive the heat, the cat, and my lack of ability to keep plants whether they are cut or living.
Nitro can't get into our pool to cool off, well he could but then we'd have a giant blue colander, but he can lounge next to it while looking mighty pathetic.
The little angel trumpet tree we got in Poulsbo on Mother's Day
is now a monster tree that's ready to bloom. It's about 5' taller than it was when we brought it home and the leaves are about 1 x 2 foot across.
Auntie Karen is busy doing the family tree and I thought I had some old family pictures. Sure enough, I found a stashof old family photos. This is my great-great grandmother Elizabeth Eikenberry.
And my great-grandmother Ethel Eikenberry-Clingenpeel.
Her wedding photo to my great grandfather in 1903.
My grandmother, Mary.
This is my grandmother's parents and siblings. See that old radio on the left side? I have that radio in my living room right now. After all these years, it still smells like great-grama's house!
I also found this old picture of Kyanne while I was digging for photos. She looks so much like Reagan I had to do a double-take that it wasn't her.
And, apparently, the desire to dress as a pumpkin has not left Kyanne as evidenced in this photo:
Kyanne and Bob play giant Jenga with Reagan at the Odd Otter Brewing Company.
Bob and Reagan
Reagan got a "cumumber" at the farmer's market as her snack.
The local top-soil joint over on the peninsula had a Kid's Day and it involved a large pile of sand for the kids to play on. Reagan, who does not like to get dirty, had a great time on the pile of sand. I hope they had a hose to wash those kids off before they got in the car.




















Your yard and flowers look beautiful. So happy I'm the black thumb of the family, not you!
ReplyDelete