Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2018

Chapter 446



Teenagers are like toddlers. Very literal. During shop clean up when I asked a couple of guys to "stack the egg cartons" (we use them to hold little pieces). I was expecting this:

What I got was this:

And speaking of teenage strangeness, why was there a random high school percussion band playing in the corner of the Home Depot? It wasn't a show, the only others in the area were a couple of tailgating parents. Perhaps the neighbors of the high school told them to find another place to play, huh?

Bob got the steps up to Reagan's slide so it's not causing any stress to Chris and Carissa as Reagan climbed the ladder Bob had strapped to the slide. Now it's got a nice ladder and a little counter for her to serve coffee or food to anyone she can trap in her web of imagination.

Erik and Darla came to test-drive our freshly tuned-up patio and have a burger with us. Once again, do you think I remembered to take a picture of us. If you said "Yes", you'd be wrong! I never remember to take pictures when we do social things. I guess that's good that we are visiting and not taking pictures. Darla brought me some thimbles from a recent cruise to the "ABC" islands of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. Along with these are the thimbles that Chris and Carissa brought me from Carmel and Monterrey. I made out like a bandit!

And, since the purpose of this blog is to share the family and their doings with the grandparents, here are pictures of Reagan. Chris and Carissa are doing more landscaping and this was the perfect chance for Reagan to get her digger out and dig! Obviously you cannot dig without sunglasses, a dress, and a pink flower lei!

What a load!

"You know, just kicking back and watching TV in my underwear and helmet."

Working with her workbench in her lei, sunglasses and, of course, hearing protection.

Reagan holding Daddy in a huglock.

No comments:

Post a Comment