Once again, it was a regular old "ho hum" kind of week. Bob worked on the Jag in the garage and I kept him company from the comfort of my all-season lounge chair. Frankly, I prefer lounging in this chair in the backyard on a sunny day rather than the garage. I don't know why I spend time in the garage, Bob does his thing and I do mine and we rarely even talk to each other. That's life in the slow lane, I guess.
One of the rare times we talked when Bob comes over and checks in on me. I'm blind! I can't see! Do I want to see?
One of the most exciting things to happen at work this week was I spent the day picking paper clips, screws, and a washer off of my magnetic watch band all day. That there will keep a person on full alert wondering which type of hardware will get stuck on their watch band next!
I ordered another silicone dish draining mat. Although it easily folds in half, Amazon must have some rule about not folding the merchandise before it goes into the box, then doubling the size of box needed. It seems like a lot of cardboard real estate for one little mat.
When the weekend arrived, we were on fun overload. Reagan and Carissa arrived, then my parents, and finally Chris came home from drill around noon. As usual, Reagan directed our activities for the day and kept us hopping. Bob raked this pile of leaves up over and over while Reagan jumped in them and kicked them everywhere. It was good that Reagan could entertain Grampa and keep him out from underfoot for a while.
No trip to "my playground", as Reagan calls it, is complete without a trip to the Big Tree.
And no picture session is complete without and "ice cream" face photo.
This is a train toy box that Bob's dad made him when Bob was a little boy. Bob dragged it out of the attic, dusted it off, put new wheels on it and now Reagan is the 3rd generation to get to use it. How much fun it that?
Although it's intended for use as a toybox, Reagan enjoyed a nice smooth train ride through the entire house on those $30 new rubber wheels Bob installed.
While we were pushing Reagan around in the train, Carissa and Chris were in Seattle attending this downtown attraction and going to a concert.
And while they were having corn and stuff at the Crab Pot,
we were having corn and lasagna at home.
I bet Chris and Carissa weren't having fun doing this:
Kyanne and Reagan entertained us all while Great-Grama and Grampa Keefer watched on in fascination. 82 year-old Great Grampa Keefer even got down on the floor on his two bionic knees to play with Reagan. Even better, Great-Grampa Keefer got back UP off the floor after playing with Reagan on his knees.
Even Bear enjoyed lounging with Great-Grampa Keefer.
Then it's nap time and I was under orders to haul her little tent up the stairs and put it over her crib to build her nest. Of course she can't go to sleep with the window and door open. Once again, under strict orders from Reagan, these have to be secured before she'll settle down.
Nitro is just waiting for all the disruption in his quiet little house to get back to normal. Annoyance is the look of the day.
On the other hand, he sits on his pole and companionably looks out the door with Bear...until Bear moves, then Nitro has to slap and hiss at him and stalk away like he was Donald Trump.
Bedtime for Bonzo! You figure out which one is Bonzo.
The next morning Grampa and Reagan made waffles together.
Reagan stacked her yokeless boiled eggs on top of her Mickey waffle. The sliced eggs with holes where the yolk use to be presented quite a design opportunity for her, I guess.
As usual, I got so caught up in what was going on, I forgot to get any pictures of the Greats and Reagan. I was going to do it today but life happens and everyone headed for home. So much for my plans.
And, knowing Reagan likes tigers, Grampa has already started his Christmas shopping.
Reagan is a thinker. You can see the little green loading bar that is her brain working out things as she sees them. Here, she is contemplating the "escavator" and just what those giant steps are for? Why are they there? How are they moving all by themselves?
And here, she's contemplating why her hair looks like cousin Payton's. Of course she doesn't understand that since her hair has been in buns all day, it's going to be curly afterwards.
Speaking of cousin Payton, here's Payton and her brother Carter having movie night at their Grama JoAnn's house. Why is Grama making Payton take notes on the movie like she was in school?
I know Uncle Scott doesn't need this advice, but, take heed, the rest of you!
Have a great Thanksgiving Everyone!





























Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too! And I'm so happy to see Reagan keeps you all on your toes or shall I say knees!
ReplyDelete