In the order of appearance:
Remember to move your clocks forward in anticipation of cold dark mornings once again!
and
I haven't used my Silhouette electronic cutter much so I decided it was time to bust it out. I've been wanting to "pimp" my Kitchen-Aid mixer for quite some time. I selected my design, hopefully nothing too "in your face" for the first time around, laid out my design, and cut it.
Then I had to put backing tape on all of the pieces...
and adhere them to my mixer. If a little bit is good, a lot has to be better, right?
So I did the bowl, and added a few of the pieces I've cut off from elsewhere to various and random portions of the mixer. I posted it on a Facebook Silhouette page and got over 500 "likes". I like it for now. After we restyle the kitchen I may be ready to try it again with a whole new design.
Along with the extra daylight comes extra energy and enthusiasm. Another project is to grow the plants I keep in our planters in the yard, I did it last year for Reagan's party but it was quite a group of stuff hanging out and getting large enough to survive outside. So, this year I got a cheap little greenhouse. Since it was pouring outside and I didn't want my delicate old knees kneeling on the concrete, I built it in the comfort of my family room hoping it would fit through the door to get it outside.
It did! Now I have to start filling it with plants...and keep them alive. That's the hard part.
After the big greenhouse move, we went to Silverdale to meet Carissa and Chris and Reagan so C and C could go buy a new car. It was a long day for them but Reagan and us had a great time. First we went to the Silverdale mall since it was pouring rain outside and Reagan could get some exercise in the mall and on the mall toys. She insisted on having her blanket with her so I tied it to the hood of her sweatshirt and off we went with Grampa in tow. She explored the entire mall the found the toys that she had loudly announced when we entered the mall. Although it was crowded, she had fun and could hold her own with the more rambunctious group.
After some playing it was home for lunch and a bottle of water. Bear watches on carefully since he loves carrots and was hoping Reagan didn't eat all of her carrots (which look like bacon in this picture).
She showed us through her corner and all of her "friends".
Tried the bucket on that her friends lived in.
and asked for the box from the back bedroom to play in.
Meanwhile Grampa helped babysit Reagan.
Reagan was into having all her balls with her...
...or piled on top of me...
...while grampa and Gatsby helped babysit.
Sunday we stopped by Kyanne's and she gave me the thimbles that she had gotten for me in New York over her mid-winter break. I got a general New York thimble that Nitro is inspecting, a Yale thimble, American Museum of Natural History and a Columbia University thimble. A big shout-out to Kyanne for thinking of me during her whirlwind trip through New York with her friend.
Have a good
Reagan never goes anywhere without her adoring friends.
Reagan loves to watch Bear eat his dinner and give the process her full and rapt attention.

























Love what you did to your mixer! The picture of Reagan with the bucket on her head looks so much like Chelsea did at that age I had to do a double take!
ReplyDelete