Happy Birthday, Dad!
Sad Seahawks...
With the big Patriots vs. Seahawks coming up, Carissa and Chris' home was a "house divided". I made them a custom banner representing their teams. As I ironed on the decals, I had fully intended to put the Patriot on top but I flipped the banner on the ironing board and the Seahawk ended up on the top. I guess I should have put it the other way around after all.
Since Reagan comes from a "blended family" I made her an outfit that showed her team heritage. This way she can be proud of who she is...even if she is part Patriot we'll love her anyway.
Chris and Reagan are off to daycare and work wearing their Patriots gear. "Really?" I said to myself. I don't want everyone at daycare feeling sorry for Reagan all day and whispering behind her crib about her deficiency. In retrospect, I guess it wasn't such a bad idea after all.
Finally the Big Day arrives. Reagan and her family went to CB's Nuts to watch the game. Reagan sports her mixed team heritage with her custom jersey which was a real hit.
Meanwhile at our house, the 12th Cat sharpens his claws for the big fight. He's ready to claw some Patriot eyes out.
Bring 'em on!
The 12th Dog, Sally, is also here to add some canine juju to the feline juju that Nitro has going.
We were fortunate enough to have Grampa Book, JoAnn, Chelsea, Richard, and Kyanne all come over to watch the game. As usual, the gang collects around the food getting ready to watch some Patriot butt get kicked.
Grampa and the 12th Cat visit with us during the game. Nitro loves to hang with Grampa but not so much with the 12th Dog.
Meanwhile the 12th Dog is so confident that she lounged on her temporary 12th Dog bed while we all screamed at the game.
Sally has some pretzel dog positions to "relax" in while the game is underway. She's kinda the color of a pretzel, isn't she?
We have a roomful watching the game. Too bad we didn't have a happy ending.
Meanwhile, the 12th Pretzel Dog lounges through the stresses of our team losing.
Then the excitement of the game got to Sally and she took a quick nap. I'm glad I prepared a big bed for her to lay on while she was here, she took up every inch of it.
I accidentally took a picture of our light fixture. Richard found it hysterical. Silly boy.
The 12 Cat is not happy and vows to get even with the Patriots next season. The Patriots better sleep with one eye open until then.
Here's some pictures for you to poach for your blog, JoAnn....
Reagan investigating her toy bin in her room. Why is it that her toy bin at her house is waaay smaller than her toy bin at our house.
I found the keys, now to break out of this joint.
There is nothing cuter than baby jeans. Aren't they adorable?
Yea, I know they're cute. Now let me play with my car.















After our fun day today I have my own Reagan pictures thank you very much! Thanks for hosting us for the Super Bowl--even though the home team didn't win we still had a great time!
ReplyDelete