Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Chapter 111: I'm Running Out of Good Titles

As I titled my blog (very poorly, I might add) I noticed it was Chapter 111. I should have published this a couple of days ago so I could publish it on 11-11-11, and since I was off work, I could have done it at 11:11 also!

Enough foolishness. The Number One event this weekend was Chelsea and Richard's housewarming party.  Your first dip into the social pool was a success.  

I've been experimenting with Grama's Cricut Cutter and cake decorating. This was my first cake. WHY don't they make ORANGE sugar sheets to cut out? Halloween without orange is WRONG! We also learned that neither one of us are chocolate spider web makers. They were truly scary!

Remember when Bob used to hate cats? Now you can see that he enjoys holding the cat. Nitro, on the other hand, is not wild about being held. Probably has something to do with being held by hands firmly around his neck.

Our yard in the fall. Bob was in Maryland so he couldn't keep up with the fall leaf production. With our limited daylight by the time I figured out the leaf chopper and mower it would have been dark so the extent of my help was to sweep the roof clear of leaves. Of course these were swept to the ground to add to Bob's piles for later. It's hard to see how nice and clean the roof was in this picture.

My job was to rake and windrow the leaves so Bob can suck them up and grind them for compost.

By the way, ANYBODY NEED (or know somebody that does) RICH COMPOST NEXT SPRING????

Bob with his Cyclone Rake, Platinum Edition and it's 6" leaf-sucking vacuum hose. It looks big unitl you see all the leaves it has to suck up. It takes many trips to the compost heap to empty all the leaves.

We were messing around with some Christmas stuff and, inevitably, everything ends up on Bear sooner or later. Here's Bear trying to look dignified wearing a trout Santa hat and Santa suspenders. Poor Bear, I'm afraid there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to look dignified in this get-up.

Have a good week everyone!

3 comments: