Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chapter 104: Not So Fun Summer Activity

Each summer...well obviously not every summer, I clean the Igor Memorial Closet.

The closet was named after our old cat, Igor, that would hide back in the corner of this closet when it was windy or we had thunder.

I dug around and sorted through a lot of stuff. Each of the girls got a couple of things, and art supplies went to good classroom use. I vacuumed the bottom of the closet, wiped the shelves off, rearranged the remaining items, then stood back and admired my work with pride.


 However, the hallway outside the closet didn't make out as well. :-(  Now what do I do with all of this without ruining my closet? Yea, you guessed it. Most of it went back in right where it came from. *sigh*

Try to keep warm this summer!

Tomorrow I'll be basking in 110 degrees (or coping in 75 degree A/C) in Oklahoma City. Too bad Bob doesn't get to "enjoy" the heat with me.

1 comment: