Wednesday, after the 4th, we headed out to Loch Nahwatzel to check out the new do on the Casebolt cabin.
This is a very sad picture. This is about where I lose cell service. Good-bye to texting, email, facebook, and all manner of modern distractions. Seriously? Relaxation without my phone? How does that work?
When we got there, we were greeted by Grama Jungle Gym and Payton. It was great to see Payton. We usually see her at flash family functions and great-grandparents get first dibs on her. Bob and I got to really spend some quality time with Payton. I read to her, played with her and Bob fed Payton her lunch.
After visiting, we all started entertaining ourselves in our own ways.
Where's the beef? (Just for you, Carissa.)
Bob checking out Scott's nuclear jet ski.
Isn't this the cutest little rowboat ever?
Bob helped Payton make herself a "real" toy. They put gravel in a pop bottle together. He back crowing about how Payton knew which way the lid on the bottle went and was screwing it on herself.
The he helped her walk on the beach barefoot while Grama yelled from the deck she needed her shoes.
Payton, can you say "Uncle Bob has white chicken legs"???
Once again, another great time is "behind" us!
I wish I could have been there! I'm so glad you guys had a good time with Payton though :) BTW, she is obsessed with bottles now, and I think I see where it came from! She can sit there for 20 minutes and screw the cap on and off!
ReplyDelete