Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chapter 76: Another One Bites the Dust!

You know how I have hundreds of thimbles? I'm not exaggerating, I DO mean hundreds!

I have a great friend! Darla went on a trip of the East coast and brought thimbles home for me from not one...but TWO states that were on my "hit" list!

This makes a grand total of 815. (This does not count the advertising thimbles that Grama gave me when she went out of the thimble business.)


That means I only have 9 states left to obtain, so if anyone is going to any of the states below that are on my hit list, don't forget to bring home a thimble.


ALABAMA   ARKANSAS   DELAWARE   IOWA   NEW JERSEY   NORTH DAKOTA   SOUTH CAROLINA   VERMONT   WEST VIRGINIA

Jenna, see what happens when you ask for more blogs from me??? I've been very bloggie this week, so don't overlook the last couple of chapters below.


2 comments:

  1. YOU DO TO HAVE A SOUTH CAROLINA!! Hilton Head Lighthouse. Chris and I got it when we drove up (via Georgia) to South Carolina! Don't let those HOURS in the car in strange southern states go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) Blog on my friend!

    By the way, the cat fountain is ingenious. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete