Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 74: This Is MY Life:



So the general consensus at PaytonFest yesterday is that we are not blogging enough. There is a good reason for that. I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!

To prove my point, I'm taking you on a bit of a walk-a-bout so you can see what's NOT happening around here.

This is all I've seen of Bob since he started the painting stage of the 240Z. You can see the Ferrarri red glowing through all the haze and plastic.

Bob put a new fuel pump on my car. It's the white spot in the middle of the picture.
I did a few loads of laundry...

I tidied the garage a bit...

Organized the desk. (This is mid-organize, not the end result)...

And looked out the window at all the leaves that need to be cleaned up. Again. Bob just did this a couple of days ago.


I heard excessive (even for Nitro) thunking, scratching, and other hardwood destruction noises coming from the stairs. This is what I found upon investigation:



I put all the "potholders" back in place, but I know from experience it won't last for long. It's a small price to pay considering how much "real" carpet runner Nitro couldn't scooch around would have cost. 

And this would be our scary black German Shepard grand dog looking out the window whilst wearing a mohawk.

This is Bear "sitting pretty" while sporting his mohawk.

So, you all need to think twice before you ask for more blogs or you will get more like this.

Have a good week!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in Bear's pic... my neck looks like a giraffe.

    What do you mean nothing to blog about?? Does crab dinner and giant cookie ring a bell?? I guess it was too tasty to take photos of before devouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great birthday dinner and breakfast, but I didn't take any pictures. It never ocurred to me to blog without pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Kenley Ella is such a doll. We're having a lot of fun getting to know her!. Nice to hear from you!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete