Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Chapter 72: Introducing...



We have a new member in our family! So my news can't top Payton, but it's still exciting to us.

As you know we had to put Dipper to sleep because he developed a really bad habit and the house seemed empty without feline entertainment.

Enter Nitro. Carissa and I got him this weekend. We are hoping he loves Bear and does not pick up Dips' old habit.

He's 4 months old, lots of fun, has a great personality, affectionate, loves Bob, and looks creepily like Dips.

Today I left Nitro and Bob alone. The two of them got along famously and by the time I got home Bob had given the kitten the name of "Nitro" because he zooms around the family room so much.

Below are pictures of Nitro during his first 24 hours in his new home:


Nitro is testing out his newly-covered post that cat-hater Dad made for him today.


I own this place and my people!
Enjoying his new space.
Heading for the window for the first time.
All tired out from exploring and ready for a nap.
G'nite!


2 comments:

  1. Love the name and welcome to the family Nitro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name Bob, how did Bear like him? Nitro you have adopted a wonderful new family. Mom

    ReplyDelete