This has been a terrific weekend! Chris' parents and sister came out from North Carolina to visit last week. The kids talked them into going to the cabin so we met them there for the weekend.
First I picked Bob up at the airport where he was arriving from Baltimore, then we drove straight to the cabin. For Bob it really was coast-to-coast in one day!
We took Bear--and everyone else too--out to the beach to watch the waves--and Bear. There is nothing Bear likes better in this whole wide world than running on the beach. Here is the Walker family on the beach. I won't show any of Bear on the beach, you've seen plenty of those! If not, refer to my older postings.
Dave, Chris' dad is reeeeally into bird watching. You can see Dave standing on a picnic table looking for *something* while Becky walks by in exasperation.
Bear is posing with his namesake's mosaic tile in the sidewalk on the way back from the beach.
Ah ha! I got one of them in the World's Largest Frying Pan. Jenny patiently indulged my odd request and stood for her picture. I missed getting Dave and Becky in the frying pan. I guess they will just have to come back again.
After a full day of beach walking, sightseeing, and a quick trip into Oregon, naps all around were in order.
After naptime, we played games, snacked, and watched Chris and his Dad play Wii. For the record Dave beat Chris in all but one of the games they played together. Here's the boys playing Wii. Note the title of the book in the foreground.
I did not get a good selection of pictures. For more pictures, wait for Roo's new blog...coming soon to a computer near you.
Thanks for the wonderful time, Walker Family.






I am so glad you were able to share your wonderful cabin with the Walkers. I am sure it is a memorable trip for them. We are anxious to hear more about Bob,s trip. GB00k
ReplyDeletePhoto shop them in to the frying pan--that will teach them!
ReplyDelete