https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByWrs4FGNzx0ZU1pM0tYSFN4UjQ
And I took those holiday wishes seriously and we bought me a new car. When the salesmen asked me why I was buying a new car I told them my car was 60 years old and we got some pretty amazing looks from them. The good thing is, since Kyanne referred us to Mike Scarff Subaru, she gets another $50 customer referral because we bought our car there. Truly, it would be cheaper to just give Kyanne the $50 and not buy a car each time to do it.
Here's my new 2017 Subaru Impreza all tucked into it's new home. Know anyone that needs a 1956 Ford Fairlane???
As Christmas is upon us, our little family is together in spirit, but apart by miles. I've set up a Google Photo sharing folder so we can see pictures of each other's celebrations. We tried this last year, but I didn't know enough how to do it to pull it off. The link is below. Just drop your photos into it like it were any other folder. That way we can keep be together without being together. Give it a try. Kyanne, be sure you add photos to it too!
It's been cold this week! I'm going to appreciate those new heated seats and all that cold/foul weather jazz the new Impreza has on it. No more wearing gloves because the steering wheel is frozen solid while the meat falls off the bones of my gas foot from heat!
Nitro took his last trip to the vet in the old car. Here he watches us pull out of the driveway thinking he's going to the beach. Fun times!
Still under the misguided impression he's going away for a weekend at the beach, Nitro looks out of the windows with barely contained excitement.
Totally peeved and feeling violated by a rectal thermometer, Nitro looked peeved, as only a cat can, he anxiously awaited our arrival into the garage.
I made cups for Kyanne and Ryan as part of their Christmas present...
"Shhh, Mom. I have a really important phone call. Please wait." (Proud grama comment: That's some pretty awesome parent modeling Reagan has to follow.)


Off to Vancouver, B.C. for a Christmas light trip.
Smuggling children over the border.
This light display sounded really amazing.
What a cute little family!
Reagan got to hold snowflakes while Carissa explained why they melted in her hand.
Carissa was sick last week and Bear was her loyal guardian while she rested. I'm pretty sure he can be found here on any other day as well, but Carissa prefers to think he's her loyal guardian.
We got Reagan this Fisher-Price advent calendar because she loves her little buddies...
...and she totally seems to enjoy letting a buddy out of his prison each day.
Carissa got Reagan a little tree for her heritage dollhouse. Just a little homey little touch.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and don't forget to post pictures to the picture file I mentioned above!

















At first I thought you repeat posted the blog when you got your first Subaru since the pre 2016 Bob and Tawnya would never buy TWO new cars in one year but then I saw it in the garage with it's big brother! Nothing like that new car smell to ring in the new year, I'll try to figure out how to get any pictures we take in there to share and I look forward to seeing your celebration. Love you all!
ReplyDelete