Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Chapter 329



to Kyle and Chris (in order of appearance)



Happy Birthday to the guys!

Carissa found some fabric she liked and asked me to make a little blanket with it. I decided to finally get brave and use my "new" sewing machine's embroidery ability. Although not perfect, I'm now ready to use it with all the confidence of...of...well, let's just say I'll use it now.

Carissa's finished blanket. I also made two matching burp cloths to roll up with it.

We watched Reagan while "the kids" went to a hockey game with some friends. Reagan enjoyed playing with her Mom's old Fisher-Price stuff. 

Reagan definately has her dad's sense of order. Things must be put away, lids on, toys lined up, etc., but you can also see a bit of Carissa's It's-OK-to-park-your-tractor-upside-down-in-the-living-room-while-the-pig-stands-on-the-sofa-and-the-dog-in-a-swing free thinking.

Reagan and Grampa take a break from the Fisher-Price to pursue their own activities. Be assured, they both returned to play with the farm.

since everyone's paths converged in Tacoma, we all met for lunch at Harmon Brewery in downtown Tacoma. JoAnn brought Reagan a Christmas gift with some pre-dinner entertainment inside so Reagan got to open her first present of the season. 

After playing with the wrapping, she finally got to the cute little dragon puppet and book that was the real present.

There is no chance of getting everyone to face forward, and pay attention and I finally remembered to take a picture, so this is a nice compromise. It's a picture of the back of people's heads, but it's a picture.


Amazon sends the best stuff!



Reagan at breakfast.

Reagan rockin' a real ponytail.

Aunt Kyanne gets an up close and personal look at all of Reagan's toys while she babysat.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed seeing everyone yesterday. I can honestly say we have the most amazing kids and grandkids on the planet!

    ReplyDelete