Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 78: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I"m sure you are all saying to yourselves "I wonder how much snow Bob & Tanya got at their house?" so here's the answer to ease your minds.

It's been snowing little teeny flakes all day, but since it's not freezing the snow didn't amount to much, as you can see but it was still pretty:



Bear is staying with us since Chris 'n Roo are back in Maine visiting relatives. Bear loooves snow so I waited until there was enough to qualify as "playable" and out we went. Bear immediately went into plow mode and raced around the yard. You can see the evidence on his nose.

It was dark by the time I decided the snow was "ripe" but there was a beautiful full moon so we grabbed Bear's night glo-ball, put on his collar flasher and off we went. I threw the ball with the ball launcher for a while and Bear loved playing in the snow. This is what I saw running around the yard:

This is actually what was hidden in the dark:

His collar light and glo-ball really make it fun to play in the yard at night. Let me tell you, a black dog can sure disappear into the night without a trace. I feel especially responsible since he's not mine so when he goes out on my watch, he's lit up like a Christmas tree.

I hope everyone is able to get around in the morning when this freezes into ice by morning. Bundle up and drive safe!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone enjoys snow not me.It could never snow again and I would be a happy camper. mom

    ReplyDelete